Duracell Hearing Aid Batteries Size 312
- Duracell Hearing Aid Batteries EASY TAB
- Easier to open, compact, discreet and totally protects your batteries
- Reliable, long lasting power for your hearing aid
- Pack of 6 of size 312 1.4-Volt zinc air hearing aid batteries (60 total batteries)
- 312 determines the size: 312 or 312A have exactly the same size and are both mercury-free zinc-air batteries of the same output voltage and capacity. Different manufacturers put letters before or after the “312” to identify their own product numbers.
Duracell Hearing Aid Batteries Size 312 Review
DURACELL is a global marketer of hearing aid batteries. When you need reliable, long lasting power for your hearing aid, use a DURACELL hearing aid battery. Introducing DURACELL Hearing Aid Batteries with EASYTAB — The world’s first easy to use hearing aid batteries. New EASYTAB makes changing your hearing aid batteries as easy as 1-2-3. Easy to open package, Easy to remove the batteries & Easy to insert the battery into your hearing device.
To optimize battery longevity, disengage it when the aid is out of use for a period of time. The most common period of regular disuse for most wearers is overnight.
When the aid is removed at bedtime, the easiest thing to do is simply open the battery compartment door all the way and set the aid down on a dresser top or some other safe and convenient but accessible location.
Avoid storing your hearing aids on a bed table or other similar location where children and or your pets can get to them; otherwise they’re easily lost or destroyed. It’s not necessary to remove the battery from its compartment. Position the aid so that the door remains open and the battery remains in it.
This will simplify hearing aid start-up in the morning. Just close the battery door and the aid is ready to go. If the aid is placed on the dresser carelessly, the battery may fall out.
This isn’t really a problem, except that it creates an unnecessary inconvenience the next morning when the hearing aid battery must be located, oriented and reinserted.
For individuals with limited vision or finger dexterity, this inconvenience can be significant. If you have an aid with the “flip up” door, you will have to remove the battery in order to prevent its discharge.
DURACELL is a global marketer of hearing aid batteries. When you need reliable, long lasting power for your hearing aid, use a DURACELL hearing aid battery