Romex Digital Hearing Amplifier R101B
- This kit includes: Two hearing amplifiers with 11 mm domes, four zinc air P13 batteries, two 9 mm spare domes, two 13mm spare domes, two cleaning brushes, two protective cases and a manual.
- The hearing amplifiers have enhanced speech signals, reduced background noise and eliminated feedback. These devices are FDA registered.
- Both hearing amplifiers fit either ear, right or left.Hearing amplifiers are worn behind the ear. A thin tube connects the hearing amplifier to the ear, allowing for natural sounds.
- Designed by audiologists to help the people with mild to moderate hearing loss. No hearing tests are required.
- The device includes a 1 year warranty and a 45 day money back guarantee.
You are not alone. Nearly 36 million Americans reported lost hearing. One out of three people aged 65-74 have some level of hearing loss. That ratio goes up to one out of every two people after age 75. Approximately 3 million children in the U.S. have hearing loss.
A mild hearing loss can cause a child to miss as much as 50% of classroom discussion. Study shows that only 1 in 5 eligible people use hearing devices. Some people do not accept the fact that they have hearing loss problem.
On average, it takes 10 years for people to finally do something about it. Traditional providers mark hearing devices up to more than 10 times to cover overhead and other miscellaneous costs. Romex Digital Hearing Amplifier R101B cuts out the middlemen and provide affordable hearing devices with the lowest markups. Romex Digital Hearing Amplifier R101B hearing amplifiers help you enhance life through better hearing.
- It’s very comfortable.
- Good sound amplification
- Reduced background noise and eliminated feedback.
- Easy to use
- A very affordable option
- These devices are FDA registered.
- Unstable position behind the ear
- Battery not rechargeable