Tweak Focus Digital Hearing Amplifier review
- Newly patented technology that allows you to choose from a range of acoustic algorithms and lock in what you like best!
- Incorporates technologies used in high end hearing instruments on the market today
The Tweak Focus Digital Hearing Amplifier model has two microphones, offering true directionality for those times that you want to suppress background noise. The Focus model is ideal if your lifestyle includes a variety of environments, both quiet and noisy. Just as its name implies, the Focus model allows you to focus on sounds coming from a particular direction.
Tweak Focus comes standard with a digital volume control.
- Ideal for lifestyles that include a variety of environments, both quiet and noisy
- Four levels of amplification
- Two listening modes: Quiet and Noise
- Two microphones–true directionality for suppressing background noise
- Available in Beige, Black, and Silver
Each Tweak Focus Digital Hearing Amplifier comes with
- Handy pocket-size carrying case
- Instructional booklet and DVD
- Two 1B/small size thin tubes (left and right) with sleeve tips attached
- One large vented dome and one large closed dome
- Cleaning line
|Product Colors||Silver, Black, Beige|
|Dimensions||1″h x 1.18″ w|
|Included Items:||– Handy pocket-size carrying case – Instructional booklet and DVD – Two common size (1B/small) thin tubes (left and right) with sleeve tips attached – 1 large vented dome and 1 large closed dome – Cleaning line|
Tweak Focus Features:
*Two programs: 1 for quiet environments and 1 for suppressing background noise in noisy situations
*Two microphones offering true directionality
*Three color choices
*Technologies used in high-end hearing instruments
*Digital Volume Control
*Fast-acting sound-activated compression
*Cutting-edge automatic feedback control
*12 band graphic equalizer
*Clear, natural sound
*Uses #312 battery- lasts 7 to 10 days with full time use
*Low battery tone warning
*Six month warranty
*Extended warranty w/purchase of Dry & Store Product (Global II or Zephyr unit only, sold separately)
Tweak Focus Digital Hearing Amplifier Review
- It’s very comfortable.
- The amplified sound is really good , clear and natural
- Small size, almost invisible.
- Suppress background noise.
- Two directional microphones
- Replaceable batteries that you won’t get stuck with
- Uses batteries conservatively (lasts for 7-10 days with full-time use)
- Low battery tone warning
- Covered by 6-month warranty
- No bluetooth feature
- Battery not rechargeable
Tweak Focus Digital Hearing Amplifier Deals
Tweak is the only personal sound amplification product (PSAP) using specialized patented technology that lets you select from four ranges of amplification, plus remembers what level of amplification you like best. Tweak Focus is ideal for individuals whose lifestyles include a variety of environments ranging from quiet to noisy. If you're not ready for a hearing aid but could use a little help in difficult listening situations, Tweak may be the answer for you!